Auction Wine Pull
Auction is coming on February 19th at Lakeside Country Club! Wine Pull was a huge success last year at auction and we need your help to make it a huge success again this year! For those who do not know, wine pull is where guest pays a certain amount to “pull” a random bottle of wine. All bottles are guaranteed to be worth a minimum of $30, but some will be worth MUCH more.
Please help us by donating a bottle (or bottles) of wine for Auction.
There are 3 convenient ways to donate a bottle of wine at a $30 retail value or more. Please consider choosing one of these options:
(1) In Store or Via Phone at Goody Goody's (6401 Woodway). Ask for Stephanie or Dave in the store or via phone at: 713-782-1163 and they will leave a bottle in the MDE designated box.
(2) In person by dropping off at 1 Shady Grove Lane - the home of Marwah Fawcett. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 281-250-1665 once you drop off so we can ensure it is picked up quickly.
(3) Online through Specs Online Gift Registry:
- Click this Link: SPECS ONLINE and Select “For the Gift Giver, Find a Registry” in the middle of the page.
- Type in “101863” for the Registry ID or “Marwah Fawcett” and select a bottle or bottles from the gift registry.
- As you checkout, please select “Pick Up” and also in the instruction box please write “For MDE Auction Pick Up”. Then “Buy Now” to pay online.
Please keep the retail value of the bottle at $30 or more.
If you would like some assistance in selecting a bottle of wine, please keep these in mind:
Orin Swift Prisoner Red Blend
Migration Pinot Noir by Duckhorn
Veuve Clicquot Brut
Flora Springs Trilogy
Silver Oak Alexander Valley Cabernet
Silver Oak Napa Valley Cabernet
If you have any questions, please contact Marwah Fawcett at email@example.com.
Thank you for your help!
MDE Wine Pull Committee