I want to delete something from my Cart
Go to the shopping cart and at the far right of the item there is a tiny square. If you click that square, the item will be removed from your cart
The store doesn't recognize my login ID!
We did not import any login information from our old website, so if this is your first time buying something on the new site the error is probably because it doesn't have your information yet. Not to worry, there is no need to log in before your first purchase. It will automatically create a login for you (it will be your e-mail address) when you go through the checkout process.
I can't remember if I bought something
You can check your purchase history by clicking "My Account" in the blue bar right below the MDE logo. Once you log in, you can "Track Your Recent Orders" please select "view all" to see older orders. Remember though, that this will not bring up orders from our previous website. If you need Club Express (aka old) information, contact the treasurer
I get some sort of error about cookies?! (Internet Explorer)
We've had one person get an error that would not allow them to make a purchase on our site because her security level was set too high. To adjust your security level follow the steps below (or for an even easier solution, switch to Chrome or Firefox and give it another try.)
- At the top right of the screen there is a little gear looking button in the toolbar of I.E. click this to bring up "Internet Options"
- Select the "Privacy" tab
- Pull down the slider button to "Low"
- Select "Apply"
- Make your purchase
I get some sort of error about cookies?! (Safari)
If you get a cookie error in Safari, try clearing the cache:
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data....
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
I'm still having trouble